Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The seven things (and extra thing) that you really have to appreciate about Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus has taken quite the verbal bashing lately. Now I’m not one to point fingers or name names, but Bridget, just know that my virtual finger is pointed squarely at you. So in order to defend Miley Cyrus, or Hannah Montana as she will be known for the duration of this blog, I have prepared a “counter list” of sorts. And it begins:
1. What people seem to forget about Hannah Montana is that she not only rocks out the show, she also chills out and takes it slow. Just let that sink in for a minute. I think that armed with this knowledge you could surely agree that she has, indeed, got the best of both worlds.
2. I think everyone would find it hard to get over a Jonas Brother. I mean, she probably developed rickets from being inside praying so much. Give it a rest Jonas Brothers. We all know that Jesus is a Hanson fan.
3. And I’d like to see a certain hair obsessed girl turn down any member of the Jonas brothers, even if they were the “ugly” one (And anyway that’s a bit like specifying a crazy member of the Hogan’s).
4. She’s not her brother.
5. Remember that time Hannah started dating the short dude? Haha comedy at its finest.
6. She’s not her dad.
7. I think her wig is pretty fucking nifty.
8. (One more point than Bridget I might add) She encouraged Rosa Parks to stay on the bus.
So in summary, is Hannah Montana the best person ever? I’m going to present you with a quote from a young Indian boy who competed on a televised show to win tickets to her concert. “YOU GOT THAT QUESTION WRONG BITCH”. You hear that Bridget? You got that one wrong.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment