Monday, May 4, 2009

The seven things I hate about Miley Cyrus

I don't know why I was watching 7 Things by Miley Cyrus tonight. It's probably cos I'm stupid and avoiding study. I'm going to preface this by saying I have a severe hair obsession and hate celebrities who's hair I want. I'm talking to you Miley Cyrus!
1. Why does she sing about or date Nick Jonas? He's not even the hottest Jonas brother. Also, everyone knows wearing virginity rings is a sign of being stupid.
2. The fact that she has nicer hair than me. I deserve lovely, soft ringlety hair. Instead I have hair that is shaggy and goes triangular shaped in the rain.
3. She's really quite in-your-face. On Jonathan Ross, she literally would not shut up. I wanted to bitchslap my TV. Then she started acting like she was better than Helen Mirren.
4. Hannah Montana is fucking stupid. Just cos Jason watches it does not make it cool. Plus her Hannah Montana wig is vile.
5. The fact that she thinks she'll get into serious acting. Haha.
6. Her performing. My friend in drag, Miley Guyrus, put on a better show than her.
7. Her songs. They are irritating. No fourteen year old should be bopping around singing about how in love they are and their "relationships".

I'm not really trying to be a bitch. Studying is taking it out of me and I needed a rant. In fairness to Miley Cyrus, she wears a super cute dress in the 7 Things video. Sass and Bide I think, but can't be sure.
Here's one to sing about your pre-teen relationships with.


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment