Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ugh. It's my current favourite word.

These days I spend literally all of my time being bored. I text Jason about twenty times a day telling him I'm bored. The other day I went down and told my mum and she told me to go away and stop whining. Jason said I was acting like an eight year old by expecting my mother to entertain me, but really, the woman shouldn't have spawned me if she didn't want to entertain me. Sorry I don't consider Deal or No Deal entertainment!
It's cos I'm trying to study and what I'm studying is medieval literature, which is literally the worst thing in the ENTIRE world. I'm being slightly hyperbolic, cos genocide and Peaches Geldof are worse, but still, why can't they leave medieval stuff in the 1300's?
Cos exams are being awful, there will be a delay in starting up the podcast Jason and I have spent the last year talking about. We spent all of last summer listening to Russell Brand and Matt Morgan talk crap and we can do that, only better. Admit it, you're excited.
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment